Sunday, October 8, 2006

journal jottings


It’s a beautiful day. I wish I was out on the lawn, but I have to do my homework. I could do my homework on the lawn, but that is not as simple as it sounds. It is easier to write a new entry here.

It’s quiet here today.

I might be able to change my website name. Any suggestions?

Group projects are not that great unless everyone is aiming for the same grade.

The musical Raisin is great. I saw it last night with the honors group plus one friend who didn’t know she was going until five minutes before. She kept a ticket from going to waste. I ate raisins during intermission.

If you do a google image search of “raisin,” you get pictures of grapes.

I got a Curious George sticker on the last banana I ate in the cafeteria.

I got a job designing flyers for houses for a real estate agent.

No comments: