Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Discombobulated


I am discombobulated because I only have two more days of classes, four days of finals, two and one half days of packing and soaking in the midwestern countryside, and two days of sitting in a car before I am at Mt. Rainier National Park.

I am happy to have recovered from the twenty-four hour stomach flu. It is too bad my thermometer wasn’t healthy while I was sick. I really want to know if I really had a 108* fever like it said. I researched the internet to find out what happens when you have a 108* fever and they didn’t have a very large body of evidence to present. But the thing about your brains melting at precisely 106* is a farce. High temperatures like that can give you a seizure or make you go limp. They would kill the stores of vitamins in your body. They would kill your acidophilus.

Oh boy I feel swell! Maybe the fever damaged the worry part of my brain. Maybe I’m just happy to be feeling better. It sure feels good to feel good!

For all you curious people, no I did not draw that picture, it was found on the internet by typing in “discombobulated” to the Google image search.

No comments: